1. Review the Eligibility Requirements Section
2. Gather the following financial documents:
* Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA
* Financial Aid Award letter from your college (if available)
* Student and Parent Earnings Information
* The charges for tuition, fees, room and board (meal plan)
3. Be sure to give your recommenders plenty of time to provide their information, as we must receive all recommendation materials by March 8th. After you enter a recommender’s name, title and email, and submit your application, their recommendation request will be emailed.
4. Gather Death Certificate of deceased parent or care-giver.
5. Gather Certificates, Diplomas, and Transcripts
6. Download Application. Save to device.
7. Once Application is completed, email application along with requested documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Within 24 hours or the next available business day, you will receive an email notifying you of receipt of application.
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Copyright © 2020 Cora Sue Smith From The Heart - All Rights Reserved.
Contact Us: 901.590.9529 + email@example.com